October checklist for your home
It's finally October. The weather is cooling off, and the trees are changing colors. Here is a checklist to go through as the new season begins.
- Check safety devices such as the smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector. Your fire extinguisher should also be up to date.
- Check your furnace before you get ready to fire it up in about another month or so.
- Cover or store your outdoor furniture and grills... unless you're still enjoying bonfires at night!
- Shut off faucets and store hoses for winter.
- Collect your leaves and try not to let them get overbearing in your yard.
- Clean your area rugs and carpets.
- Lastly, of course decorate for Halloween!
So enjoy this month of October filled with all fun fall things, and remember to check off some of these things along the way!